Vessel Preheating Systems
Vessel /AOD/Convertor Preheaters are a special type of preheaters and dryers for very tall (up to 9 meters in length) vessels .convertor etc. These are used for drying and heating various types of vessels, These are used to dry and heat the burners for these types of preheaters have a long and very intense flame, ensuring a high heat transfer from the flame to the refractory lining, ensuring that the ladle is fully soaked.
We are offering the following additional enhancement:-
1. Recuperative Type Preheater: flue gases exhaust from the ladle at a very high temperature ( 1000 C and above), We use the heat from flue gasses to preheat the air by using a customized heat exchanger specially designed for Ladle applications and are able to save up to 25% in the running cost.
2. Oxy Enrichment: Oxy enrichment is used either to achieve a higher heating temperature of more than 1200 C or to reduce the fuel consumption or reduce cycle time. The energy-saving can vary from 10 to 25% depending upon the level of enrichment.
3. Multi Fuel Fired: All the burners are custom designed and are for specific requirements and as such, we can use multiple types of fuel in the same burner (liquid/Gaseous) without changing the burner, we also supply burners that can fire multiple gaseous.
These systems can be energized by almost all Liquid and Gaseous fuel. We are supplying systems that are using blast furnace gas (800 Kcal/Nm3)
We can offer various types of hood movement for the systems:-
- Up & down movement using a hydraulic or electrical actuator
- Swivel movement, manually or using an electrical motor.
We offer various working options for the systems
- Auto Ignition
- Auto Temperature control
- PID, PPID, Or PLC Based controllers.
We offer highly customized solutions according to your needs.